Successful people are driven most by being a “part” of something truly special. Passion and innovation and the commitment to the development of breakthrough science and differentiated products is what drives our company. Here at SENTÉ®, we seek exceptionally talented and committed people to help build our company and nurture our collaborative, results driven, entrepreneurial culture. We believe that our current and future success depends on the contribution and dedication of each SENTÉ® team member. We are proud to have built such a strong team of highly-motivated and skilled people.Read More
Professional Communication and Relations Director- Carlsbad, CA
SENTÉ® Professional Communication and Relations Director
Physician dispensed skin care is a growing and dynamic industry fueled by the growth in aesthetics procedures. An innovative start-up company with proprietary skin care technology backed by an experienced management team and board of directors, SENTE is poised for strong growth and expansion in this market. SENTE® products are formulated using cutting edge science and are marketed through prominent dermatology and plastic surgery practices across the United States. Our mission is to significantly improve skin health and deliver exceptional service to our physicians.
This Director of Professional Communication and Relations will
- Be responsible for building and executing SENTE’s Professional Relations and Communications strategies
- Developing and implementing strategically aligned professional communications tactical plans
- Must have a strong medical/scientific acumen
- Able to work cross-functionally with marketing, R&D, sales personnel, Key Opinion Leaders, agencies, publications, and customers.
This individual will report to the CEO and be a member of the SENTE® Leadership Team in our Carlsbad, CA home office. (S)he will direct, develop and oversee all aspects of professional marketing communication and relations for the company including among others:
- Identify and cultivate relationships with key opinion leaders, professional organizations and associations, and trade publications and journals
- Able to engage, present to, and train KOL and speakers
- Manage the organization of the programs including participation at society meetings through internal and external resources
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- BS/BA in any of the life sciences preferred. Advanced degree in health-related field and/or life sciences or equivalent experience is desirable.
- 7+ year experience in a Customer Engagement role. Experience in aesthetics or dermatology is desirable.
- Experience developing and implementing tactical plans and tactics.
- Solid scientific background and medical/clinical knowledge.
- Strong cross-functional and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills across multiple projects
- Able and willing to travel domestically – up to 30% of the time.
Ability to build solid relationships with top opinion leaders and become a trusted and respected partner.
We offer a competitive base salary and year-end bonus.
Total package includes:
- Health Care Benefits
- Stock Options
- 401K plan
Interested in a career with SENTÉ?
Upload your resume using the form below: